Key highlights from 2021
As 2021 comes to a close, Venari Security reflects on all of the momentous things that occurred throughout the year:
- Venari Security launched as a company 🚀
- Raised £4.2 million in Series A funding 🎉
- Designed a new intuitive website 👨🏼💻
- Established our Center of Excellence in Tunis, Tunisia along with a superb team of threat analysts, data scientists, and cyber security specialists 🏢
- Won 2 notable industry awards: (1) Top Enterprise Security Startup in the UK by Enterprise Security Magazine and (2) 20 Hottest Startups in AI - the ONLY company honoured with this distinction in cyber security - by PwC and Cambridge University 🏆
- Brought on top talent from the likes of Cylance, FireEye, Tanium, and Palo Alto Networks
These are just a few of the momentous events that occurred throughout the year. Just like any company, there are ups and downs. BUT it's not how many times you get knocked down that count, it's how many times you get back up.
As we approach the holiday season, Venari Security would like to thank all of our investors, customers, partners, and team for embarking on this journey with us to make the encrypted world more secure and compliant. 2022 will be a BIG year for Venari Security. To stay updated on our journey follow us on our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/compa...